Fire alarms are a legal requirement for all commercial premises, according to BS 5839 regulations, to ensure the safety and security of the building and its occupants. Here at Astra Security Systems, we will design and install a fire safety and security system, including wireless fire alarms, specifically for your property, ensuring you will be protected during emergency situations. We also provide fire alarm maintenance to ensure your fire system continues to operate as designed. We have over 40 years of experience, and for your peace of mind, we are members of the Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB). For fire alarms in Maidstone, Medway, Tonbridge and surrounding areas, look no further than Astra Security.
There are four main types of fire alarms for you to choose from:
- Ionisation alarms: sensitive to small particles of smoke from fast-flaming fires
- Optical alarms: detect large particles of smoke from slow-burning fires
- Heat alarms: pick up on an increase in temperature, but do not detect smoke
- Multi-sensor alarms: they have two different sensing parts, both optical and heat detection
If you are a business owner, then your premises needs to comply with BS 5839 fire safety regulations. To ensure everything is satisfactory, our professional team can complete a detailed survey to assess what changes you should consider for your property.
Fire & Smoke Alarms in Maidstone, Medway and Tonbridge
We will help you choose the right fire and smoke alarms for your commercial setting so you can keep your employees and customers safe, and we’ll also provide fire alarm maintenance services to ensure your alarms are in correct working order.
Why Choose Astra Security?
- Over 40 years' trading experience
- Conventional & analogue addressable solutions
- Competitive pricing & free no obligation quotes
- All monitoring & maintenance options available
- Old systems repaired & upgraded
- All staff vetted & DBS checked
If you require fire and smoke alarms in Maidstone, Medway, Tonbridge or the surrounding areas, contact us for a free site survey and a no-obligation quote.