Fire & Smoke Alarms
Fire alarms are a legal requirement for all commercial premises, according to BS5839 regulations, and they are a necessity for safety and security in domestic buildings as well. Here at Astra Security Systems, we will design and install a fire safety and security system specifically for your property, ensuring you will be protected during emergency situations. We have over 40 years of experience, and for your peace of mind, we are members of the Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB).
Why Choose Astra Security?
- Over 40 years' trading experience
- Conventional & analogue addressable solutions
- Competitive pricing & free no obligation quotes
- All monitoring & maintenance options available
- Old systems repaired & upgraded
- All staff vetted & DBS checked
A smoke alarm is an invaluable addition to your home, as if you don’t have an alarm in the building, you are twice as likely not to survive a house fire. Also, if you are a business owner then your premises needs to comply with BS5839 fire safety regulations. To ensure everything is satisfactory, our professional team can complete a detailed survey to assess what changes you should consider for your property.
There are four main types of fire alarm for you to choose from:
- Ionisation alarms: sensitive to small particles of smoke from fast-flaming fires
- Optical alarms: detect large particles of smoke from slow-burning fires
- Heat alarms: pick up on an increase in temperature, but do not detect smoke
- Multi-sensor alarms: they have two different sensing parts, both optical and heat detection
We will help you choose the right fire alarm for your circumstances so you can keep your family or employees safe and we’ll also provide maintenance services to ensure your alarms are in correct, working order. If you are in Maidstone, Medway, Tonbridge, Ashford, or the surrounding areas, contact us for a free site survey and a no-obligation quote.