Did You Know?

Recent research into UK burglary statistics carried out by TescoCompare.com found that in the UK a burglary occurs every 40 seconds!

  • In 56% of cases someone is at home at the time a burglary is committed!
  • 44% of burglaries occur during daylight hours, which means the other 56% happen at night!
  • 73% of burglars use a door as their first entry point, of which 3% are not even locked!
  • The risk of a burglary is ‘twice’ as high in urban areas, than in rural areas!
  • A British Standard insurance approved five lever mortice deadlock can be fitted from as little as £90.00 plus vat!
  • An insurance approved wire free burglar alarm installed to EN50131 can be installed from as little as £399.95 plus vat!
  • That would include the panel itself, three detection devices, bell box sounder, two set/unset fobs, full 12 months guarantee, system certification and customer training, including FREE lifetime telephone support!

Can You Afford To Ignore Your Security!

Call Us on 0800 026 3855 for a FREE no obligation quotation. Alternatively use our Contact Form for a Call Back…